General Terms & Conditions
15/03/2015 version 1
By using and/or visiting any section of this website www.madamechance.com, or registering an account and clicking “I agree”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the:
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - On this page
- RESPONSIBLE GAMING -Click Here
- SECURITY POLICY-Click Here
- WITHDRAWAL POLICY- Click Here
In addition, you also agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions of promotions, bonuses and special offers which may be found on the Website or communicated to you from time to time.
If you do not agree with any of the terms of this Agreement, do not click “I agree”, do not continue to use the website, download, install or otherwise use the software, and remove the software from your computer.
The Internet Site is owned and operated by Vega World Solutions N.V. (License Holder) (reg. nr. 145012), situated at E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Curacao and its wholly owned subsidiary Handfree Trading Limited (Payment Processor) (reg. nr. 370758) situated at 6 Tassou Papadopoulou, Flat 22, Ag. Dometios, Nicosia, 2373, Cyprus, hereinafter referred to as "Vega World Solutions N.V."
The Site is operated under Master License No. 365/JAZ, granted by the Government of Curacao.
The following words and terms should be interpreted as follows, unless the context clearly implies otherwise.
- “Us” and “We”: Vega World Solutions N.V. & Handfree Trading Limited.
- “Account”: a personal account opened by you on the Internet Site
- “Client”, “You” or “Player”: the visitor who has registered with us on the site and in whose name an Account has been opened.
- “Game(s)”: any games available on the Internet Site for the benefit of the Players.
- “Governing Law” or “Applicable Law”: the Laws of Cyprus.
- “Internet Site”: www.madamechance.com and all other websites connected to it or to the Software and accessible through links or other access paths and the services available through such sites.
- “Regulatory Authority”: Curacao e-Gaming
- “Relatives”: spouse, partner, parents, children and/or siblings.
- “Software”: the software licensed by us including all programs and databases and any other derived content, requiring download, whether accessible or otherwise used by you through the Internet Site and allowing you to participate in the online casino.
General Terms and Conditions
1.1. These T&Cs shall be the official source of reference for any complication/dispute related to the use of the Internet Site, our service or Software. All Games played on the Internet Site are duly subject to the rules as specified in these T&Cs.
1.2. We reserve the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement these T&Cs from time to time as deemed appropriate. We are under no obligation to verify if all Clients use the Internet Site and/or the Software according to the updated rules of these T&Cs. The version posted on the Internet Site(s) is the effective version, and that which you should use as reference. It is your responsibility to inform yourself regarding the T&Cs, as well as being familiarized with the modifications that affect or will affect you.
1.3. Should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.
2.1. You may only use the Website if you are the legal age according to the corresponding national legislation. In any event you may not use the Website if you are under 18 years of age.
2.2. Registration is prohibited to residents of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakist